Japan Spring Trip 2018 : Jakarta to Osaka

Finally, I am back after so many years....
Well, work can be pretty nasty sometimes that It hold you back from the world.

     So, after dealing with my job for almost two years I finally have enough save to realize my dream travelling abroad. Last fall in 2017 I actually spent a good seven days vacation in Seoul but I haven't made any entry about it eventough it was funtastic. Let me finish this Japan series first before ellaborating my story about being in "Oppa" land. 

    This spring trip was actually an unplanned one. After seeing the beauty of Seoul I planned to get back there in fall or winter but thanks to my seniors at the hospital I was hypnotized to buy return ticket Jakarta-Osaka-Jakarta worted 4.5 millions rupiah by Air Asia. This my beloved readers didn't come without any consequences. When I came out to my dad about this fact (the ticket) he was quite upset so I had no choice but promised him for not travelling abroad again before I got married. So please marry me somebody...

     Our trip started on March 25 from Batulicin to Jakarta. Yeah, we are THE VILLAGERS who had to go one day trip only to reach the capital of Indonesia. We travelled in group of four from Batulicin by car to Banjarmasin consisted of me, mrs. Henny the dentist, Miss Anna the Obstetrician, and Miss Nisa the midwife. Actually there were two others members from Lampung Whom we would meet in Jakarta. They're sisters, Mrs. Angelina the Obstetricians and Mrs. Ika the pharmacist. You can't imagine how hard I prayed to not meet any situation on board or any places we visited which required medical help. We were a group of medic and paramedic for God's sake.

I haven't told you that we were travelling in backpacker way have I? So don't be so surprise to see how "wild" we were.

Our wildness has just started at Syamsudin Noor Airport.

     After a good six hours ride full of gossiping in our rented car we finally arrived at Syamsuddin Noor Airport. I bet nobody expect we were a bunch of professionals by the fact we sitted so freely even Miss obstetrician shamelessly trimmed her toe nails in the middle of open area. Arguing her nail might fly over she put her foot into plastic bag, all we could do was face palming.

     The annoying part of being villagers is the fact you have to spend more on transportation. We took another round flight from Banjarmasin to Jakarta and back which cost about 1,2 millions rupiah. It's not only about the money but also I honestly hate being in a plane thanks to Final Destination 1. We arrived quite late in Jakarta and stayed for a night in a hotel closed to the airport. There was this nerve wrecking situation when Mrs Angel and Mrs Ika informed that their flight was delayed and there was possibility of being cancelled. Well, to be honest I and the the other two weren't so worry about it but It was different in Miss Anna's case. They got her passport with the for Visa registration so no passport no holiday, hahaha....we even made a joke she should run away and hide in Pulau Buru in case she failed to join us.
          
       Thanks God, they made it to Jakarta. Next morning we finally met them, my first impression was okey....Mrs. Angelina lives by her name. She's angel without wings. So patient, so calm, so nice. Mrs. Ika wasn't different either. She kept smiling in any situation and never say any single complaint during this a little bit messed up trip. It took almost two hours to reach Kuala Lumpur as the head quarter of Air Asia. Finally my resolution in 2017 to visit any South East contry came true eventough it was only two hours visit. I learned a trick from Miss Nisa about drinking water. So, when you have a bottle of water instead of throwing it away in baggage scanning section you could drain it before that section and refill the empty bottle in waiting area which unfortunetly only availiable at one spot in Kuala Lumpur airport waiting area. I wasn't sure whether it was the only one or there were some more located in different are. Nice tips to avoid buying expensive bottled water on plane. 

       In Kuala Lumpur as transit point the officers would't check your baggage weight. It was check once in Jakarta and based on my observation they only checked the weight of carry on luggage. If you have a backpack as long as it doesn't stand taller than your head when you carry them then they won't weight it. Even if your luggage is more than 7 kilograms as allowed by Air asia,as long as it's not more than 15 kilograms then I think you'll be fine.

Meeting Mrs Ika (yellow shirt) and Mrs Angelina (blasck scarf) for the first time

    From Kuala Lumpur we flew another six and twenty five minutes to reach Kansai International Airport. Here is my suggestion if you go to Japan and you want to visit Osaka and Tokyo, never buy the round ticket from the same airport. Osaka is located in south area (kansai) while Tokyo is in the north (Kanto). You will have to pay extra for another round trip from south to north or in reverse. We bought the ticket without observing the maps first so yes...we paid extra for round ticket : Kansai-Kanto-Kansai by Willer bus. we should to by one way ticket depart to Kansai on our arrival and Kanto for our leave. 
Look at how tired they were

As we planned, we spent the night at the waiting area of Kansai Airport (KIX). At first I was worried if we could really do it but then taraaaa....there were a lot of travellers who did so. There will be airport officer who comes to you and check your passport and where in the airport you sleep. The officer was a nice young lady who nicely checked our passport. She smiled a lot eventough we spoke in english. I was quite sure she didn't speak english. So we went to our bed (bench) and said good night. The next day it was a battle....























Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A MESSAGE FROM GOD TO ME

CONTOH RENCANA PENYULUHAN KESEHATAN

USIA MELAWAN DEWASA (Nama gadis kecil itu Ayu)